Sunday, October 9, 2011

PLN Project #10

For my PLN I used Symbaloo. Right now it is a work in progress. At first I thought developing a PLN was going to be very difficult, but Symbaloo was very easy to use and navigate. I currently have 38 tiles. When organizing my PLN I put all of my useful resources and website tiles for EDM310 along with other important South Alabama tiles at the top. I also added a tile forMobile County Public School System to keep up with recent news. At the bottom of my PLN are the various tiles for websites I like to visit and shop at in my spare time. I think having a PLN is great especially since everything you need to access can be found in one place. This is a great way to eliminate having multiple windows or tabs open at one time! I am still working on my PLN and will continue working on it for a long time. I hope at some point to create a perfect PLN for all my educational needs. Here is my current PLN:

No comments:

Post a Comment