Sunday, October 30, 2011

C4T #3

C4T #3

These past two weeks I had the chance to read 2 posts by Mr. Kemp at: UNFILTERED AND UNFINISHED

Oct. 23
Mr Kemp’s first post I commented on was about needing a learning revolution in the schools, at home, and in the workplace. He states that all of the advances made over the decade have been restricted and need to be used and shared. I commented back telling him I was a student in EDM310 and I shared my views on his post. I agreed with his post and told him about Richard Miller’s Video This Is How We Dream, Parts 1 and 2 only because it is related to Mr. Kemp’s post. I posted how Mr. Miller’s video talked about how we could be some of the first educators in the process of that fundamental change in human communication and we should want to be apart of that. A fundamental change in human communication could lead to a learning revolution.
Learning Revolution
Oct. 30
The 2nd post by Mr. Kemp that I commented on was very brief. He stated a quote via twitter by Simon Sinek saying, “The more you talk about what you believe, the more everyone will know what you believe.” Mr. Kemp also states in his post that we have to step outside of our comfort zones to better ourselves. I commented back by agreeing with his post and stating that information is largely spread by word of mouth and if we share our beliefs to others then more and more people will hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment