Monday, October 3, 2011

C4K September Summaries

The 1st child ‘s blog I commented on was Tule. She was very excited about her school’s soccer team for being the champions for New Zealand. I told her that was such an amazing accomplishment and that she should be so proud of her team! It’s great for kids to get involved in sports, it teaches them to work together.
Working together

My 2nd comment for kids was Brianna. She was in a video for her class. In the video each student said how he or she are similar and different. I told her it is great that she can relate to other students but still shine on her own by being different. I also shared with her how I am similar and different to others. I discovered that She and I are both creative.

The last kid’s blog I got to look at was Simone. Simone talked about her avatar. Each student had to make an avatar character for his or her blog. Instead Simone made her avatar a picture of her cat Bille. She also told a story of how Billie came to live with her. I told her about my cat Lilly and a silly story of how I got her as a child.

2 comments:

  1. Courtney,

    I hope that you have enjoyed the commenting thus far. This was an interesting part of the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely enjoyed commenting on the kids blogs. It's very impressive to see what they can do with technology at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete