Sunday, November 13, 2011

Progress report Final Project #16

I am going to be working with Jessica Sanders and Bethany Fillingim on the final project #16. We have only met a couple of times but we have been discussing and brainstorming numerous ideas such as using the smartboard and integrating two subjects. As of now, we have not quite discovered which two, but plan to do so this week in the lab. We will be meeting hopefully 2-3 times a week to put together our final project.
SMART technologies

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this will be an interesting project! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your project is going to be great! I love using the smartboard and I cannot wait to use it in my project. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your project.

    ReplyDelete