Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K October Summaries

C4K
My first C4K for this month was to Sienna. We were able to look at the kids avatar characters and we told them an interesting fact about the U.S. I told Sienna that the U.S. eats 90 acres of pizza a day.

My next C4K post was to Hunter. He wrote a post about lightening bugs. He explained in his post why lightening bugs light up. He told us that lightening bugs light up because they are in search of a mate. His post was very informative and I thought he did a great job.

My second C4K for this week was to Landon. Landon wrote an informative and somewhat gross post about earwax. He talked about the many things that earwax helps with in our body. I had no idea that earwax helped protect our skin from bacteria, fungi, and insects! Landon did a great job as well.

My third C4K for this month was to Mr. C’s class. I got to watch a video and see some artwork done by the students. I commented on the video by saying that everyone did a great job. I told them how important it is to express their creativity! There were definitely some aspiring artists in Mr. C’s class.
Creativity

My last C4K was to Lorenzo. Lorenzo did an Australian animation using Hyperstudio. His video was about facts of Australia and had kangaroos and birds moving. I told him I had never tried Hyperstudio before and it seemed like a pretty cool video tool! Lorenzo did a great job and told some very interesting facts about Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment