Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K November Summary

My first C4k for this month was to Jack. He is a student who registered for a history class that has a high level of technology use. He talked about how much he loved this class and how great of a reputation the class has. He said he hoped for technology to be more a part of all of his class curriculums! I told him that I thought he did a great post and It was so great to see that one of his classes exceeded it’s expectations! I told him about my classes in high school and how they didn’t compare at all to his.

My second post was to comment on Mrs. Yollis’s class blog. I told the class how impressed I was by their blog! I loved the idea of family blogging and I thought the parents did as well! I know if I were a parent I would appreciate having this! I also thought it was so cute that some of the parents pretended to comment as if they were the kids family pet.
Family blogging codes

I didn’t get to do my last C4k. Dr. Strange has me marked sick for the whole week of Nov. 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment